As a part of our continuing education, Jacklyn and Mara will be attending an exclusive private training with world renowned surgeons Dr. Devlin and Dr. Downie, in conjunction with FACE (Facial Aesthetics Clinical Excellence) and The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
We are committed to ongoing education and continuing as leaders in medical aesthetics.
This amazing opportunity will include
- A Fresh Frozen cadaveric dissection with an in-depth focus on the relationship of anatomy and facial aging
- Anatomical 3-D Model Building
- The evolution of aesthetic medicine
- The use of injectables in post-traumatic and facial deformity surgical cases.
- Advanced injection techniques with dermal fillers with focus on the anatomy of advanced treatment areas such as temples, under eyes, cheeks, chin and jawline
- Best practices for treatment complications, management and prevention
Specialized trainings such as this, solidify Jacklyn and Mara’s in depth understanding of Facial Anatomy to improve treatment efficacy and to minimize and reduce complications.
We are bringing the latest and best back to you. Follow Jacklyn and Mara on Instagram to keep up with their learning and exciting travels.
We will be closing our clinic from June 21 to 26. We look forward to seeing you when we're back!
We want to hear about your experience!
If you have visited Distinct Medical Aesthetics, please kindly leave us a review here. We would love to hear how your experience was with us!