What is HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial® uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin.
How does it work?
HydraFacial® super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps.
- Cleanse and Peel: Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Extract and Hydrate: Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
- Fuse and Protect: Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
Hydrafacial® is safe for all skin types.
Your treatment will be professionally tailored to your individual skin type and concerns.
Its benefits include:
- Improving fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving elasticity and firmness
- Improving skin tone and vibrancy
- Improving skin texture
- Improving the appearance of brown spots/pigment
- Treating oily, congested skin
- Reducing the appearance of enlarged pores
- Lip, eye and scalp skin concerns
For continued optimal skin health, we recommend regular treatments. Hydrafacial® is great way to prepare your skin for other aesthetic treatments to maximize their effectiveness. Ask you care provider how.
How to prepare for your HydraFacial® Treatment?
- Stop using any skincare products containing Retinol/Retin A one week before
- Let your care provider know if you are using Accutane (Isotretinoin)
- Avoid other aggressive or abrasive skincare products, peels, exfoliants, or masks for 48 hours before
What to do after your HydraFacial® Treatment?
The Hydrafacial® is a painless, relaxing experience, leaving your skin refreshed.
To extend the benefits of your treatment:
- Avoid the sun, and be sure wear sunscreen everyday, reapply regularly if you are spending time outdoors.
- Avoid extreme heat (sauna, steam, tanning beds, etc)
- Do not wash your face or shower for 6 hours
- Avoid strenuous physical activity for 6 hours
- Avoid any aggressive or abrasive skincare, peels, or other treatments for one week
Read what our patients are saying!
I am so happy I discovered this gem!
The place is lovely and the staff are all friendly and welcoming. Jacklyn is very knowledgeable and is excellent at what she does. She is patient and caring and puts you completely at ease. I also had a hydra facial by Sheridan and my skin was happy for days!
If you have any questions or concerns following your treatment, please contact us:
Distinct Medical Aesthetics is proud to serve our clients in Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Hamilton, Toronto and throughout the Greater Toronto Area!