What is HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial® uses a unique, patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system to exfoliate, extract and hydrate skin.
How does it work?
HydraFacial® super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps.
- Cleanse and Peel: Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Extract and Hydrate: Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
- Fuse and Protect: Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
Hydrafacial® is safe for all skin types.
Your treatment will be professionally tailored to your individual skin type and concerns.
Its benefits include:
- Improving fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving elasticity and firmness
- Improving skin tone and vibrancy
- Improving skin texture
- Improving the appearance of brown spots/pigment
- Treating oily, congested skin
- Reducing the appearance of enlarged pores
- Lip, eye and scalp skin concerns
For continued optimal skin health, we recommend regular treatments. Hydrafacial® is great way to prepare your skin for other aesthetic treatments to maximize their effectiveness. Ask you care provider how.
How to prepare for your HydraFacial® Treatment?
- Stop using any skincare products containing Retinol/Retin A one week before
- Let your care provider know if you are using Accutane (Isotretinoin)
- Avoid other aggressive or abrasive skincare products, peels, exfoliants, or masks for 48 hours before
What to do after your HydraFacial® Treatment?
The Hydrafacial® is a painless, relaxing experience, leaving your skin refreshed.
To extend the benefits of your treatment:
- Avoid the sun, and be sure wear sunscreen everyday, reapply regularly if you are spending time outdoors.
- Avoid extreme heat (sauna, steam, tanning beds, etc)
- Do not wash your face or shower for 6 hours
- Avoid strenuous physical activity for 6 hours
- Avoid any aggressive or abrasive skincare, peels, or other treatments for one week